LEADING ALLIES WILL TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU WORK WITH OTHERS AND BENEFIT ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE IMPACT, INFLUENCE AND RESULTS WHEN CO-LEADING PROJECTS, MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS.
Upon completion of this two-day workshop, participants will be able to create powerful working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and co-lead impactful projects, meetings and/or workshops.
The focus of the workshop is on powerful tools and hands-on practice. You will work with different peers in duos and discover how to have greater impact and influence together to reach purpose-driven goals.
- Transform the way you plan and structure projects, meetings and workshops.
- Learn how to design purpose-driven initiatives that have greater impact, influence and yield results.
- Discover and practice the three key focuses that need to be present when leading any project, meeting or workshop. Each focus comprises of a specific set of skills that you will practice in live situations.
- Forever change the way you build working partnerships with colleagues and stakeholders and learn essential tools to deliver unprecedented impact together.
Participants: Maximum 16. This workshop is suitable for any group of individuals.
Facilitators: Leading Allies is always delivered by two certified coach trainers, members of the Human•Centric Leaders alliance, who are leadership development experts and specially trained to deliver Leading Allies workshops. This allows for a unique level of individual attention and quality. The co-leaders create a supportive yet challenging environment. To ensure this, the maximum number of participants per workshop is 16.
Room requirements: One medium sized room with movable chairs and no tables and two flip charts. No beamer required. Sound system is welcome. Offsite location is recommended to increase the opportunities for the team to unplug from daily work and bond during the experience.
The Coaching Superpowers Experience Includes:
- Two full-day training with two members of the Human•Centric Leaders alliance who are specially trained to deliver Leading Allies workshops
- All preparation work and customisation for each group's needs
Languages: The workshop is available in English, German and French.