COACHING SUPERPOWERS WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS FOR EVER AND BENEFIT ANYONE INTERESTED IN USING COACHING SKILLS TO INSPIRE AND EMPOWER PEOPLE.
During this two-day workshop, participants will learn powerful coaching tools that will allow them to create transformational relationships with others.
The focus is on the learning of practical coaching tools and their application. This is a hands-on workshop during which you will practice coaching and receive actionable feedback on your impact. You will leave the workshop ready to have coaching conversations with colleagues and employees.
- Discover and practice eight key coaching skills that will transform and enhance the way you communicate
- Learn how to motivate and empower employees and colleagues
- Discover a powerful method to help people think outside the box, find solutions and get unstuck
- Use the Coaching Superpowers Compass to enrol and influence others in service of a common objective
- Practice coaching and receive personal feedback from workshop co-leaders and peers
Participants: Maximum 16. This workshop is suitable for any group of individuals.
Facilitators: Coaching Superpowers is always delivered by two certified coach trainers, members of the Human•Centric Leaders alliance, who are leadership development experts and specially trained to deliver Coaching Superpowers workshops. This allows for a unique level of individual attention and quality. The co-leaders create a supportive yet challenging environment. To ensure this, the maximum number of participants per workshop is 16.
Room requirements: One medium sized room with movable chairs and no tables and two flip charts. No beamer required. Sound system is welcome. Offsite location is recommended to increase the opportunities for the team to unplug from daily work and bond during the experience.
The Coaching Superpowers Experience Includes:
- Two full-day training with two members of the Human•Centric Leaders alliance who are specially trained to deliver Coaching Superpowers workshops
- All preparation work and customisation for each group's needs
Languages: The workshop is available in English, German and French.